Please contact the school office to request a free-of-charge paper copy of any of the information on this website.
For more information about the curriculum and the school's approach to the curriculum, please contact the school office and ask to speak to a member of the Senior Leadership Team (click here to see who this is) who will then involve the relevant curriculum team in providing you with an answer.
FUNDING AND GRANTS
SCHOOL PERFORMANCE, RESULTS AND REPORTS
- Association of School and College Leaders (ASCL)
- Association of Teachers and Lecturers (ATL)
- National Association of Schoolmasters Union of Women Teachers (NASUWT)
- National Education Union (NEU)
- National Union of Teachers (NUT)
- National Association of Head Teachers (NAHT)
- GMB Union: Representing public service and local government employees
- UNISON: Representing public service and local government employees
No members of staff currently take time off for their role as a union official.