Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do.
They underpin our teaching and learning, and shape an environment that prepares our pupils to be confident, happy citizens.
This is what we are aiming to do;
- provide a secure, safe, stimulating environment where children feel happy and confident
- work closely and constructively with all those involved in contributing to the wellbeing and progress of our pupils
- provide equality of opportunity for all and access to a broad, balanced and engaging curriculum
- enable children of all abilities to enjoy their learning, to make good academic progress and attain their full potential
- develop in pupils the ability to work independently, collaboratively or cooperatively, as the context requires
- develop in the children a robust self-confidence, self-esteem and a lifelong enthusiasm for learning
- prepare children thoroughly for the next stage in their education and for the wider world of work
- enable our children to make a positive contribution to the life of the school and to the wider community
- enable our pupils to develop a sense of responsibility for themselves, for each other and for the environment
- develop in our pupils a sense of community, British values, and responsible citizenship
- engender in our pupils positive attitudes towards people of all cultures, backgrounds and beliefs.
- encourage pupils to adopt a healthy and active lifestyle.